Sunday, July 22, 2012

////

LFJ Raya Cookies 2012

Black Sesame Cookies
RM20
(45-50pcs)

This cookies is my favorite not only because of the benefits of black sesame, but because its so delicious, if you like peanut butter you would definitely love this cookies. This cookies is made with real butter.


Sarang Semut Cookies
RM18
(42pcs)

A sister to the delicious samperit, I was inspired to make this cookies for order this year coz last raya, this is the cookies that I kept eating over and over again. I basically finished it all. yummy, crispy and crumbly. this is also made with real butter.

Oat Crunch Cookies
RM20
(45-50pcs)

This is my mothers recipe. Anybody who know my mother knows that she is a good cook. Surely this cookies is delicious. Crispy and crumbly. This cookies is made with ghee and real butter. :)




Chocolate Chip Cookies
RM20
(45-50pcs)

Need I say more about every house raya staple cookies? hehe. This is also made with real butter not buttercup ;)


All raya cookies are open for order, you may contact me thru email (liyana.latip@gmail.com) sms or whatsapp (0163221405).

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment