Tuesday, March 9, 2010

////

A little update

Hi peeps,

Well let’s start the update shall we..

1.
Italian Meringue Buttercream
Hehehehehe...well that didn’t happen, I guess I was impatient...but I did manage to add in flour and egg yolk in that batter and wallaaaa~ another batch of cupcake and I was proud that I found a recipe where the top of the cupcake didn't become sticky. All you have to do is remove milk from your Vanilla Cupcake Recipe ;)


2. Buttercream frosting
From my favorite reference at the moment, Joy of Baking. I manage to make this! it is sitting quietly in my fridge till I have some new cupcake to decorate. Hopefully it will be a chocolate chip cupcake by the end of this week.


3. Chocolate biscotti
Yippy I did make a batch of these, again from my favorite reference at the moment. This recipe is kindda different as it doesn’t contain any butter and that all it uses is brown sugar. So I do feel that it’s a little chewy. Let’s have someone else taste them shall we?


4. Next week
Hopefully I will get to make Kek Gula Hangus and chocolate chip cookie. I also want to make sugar cookie with royal icing, but let’s save that for later.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment