Saturday, March 16, 2013

////

Free Printable - Baking Chart

Hello peeps,

Exciting news!!  I was thinking for a while about what can I can give to all of you sweet sweet reader, just so happen I was doing the thinking while trying some dessert recipe. Personally I would keep a simple conversion list in my phone for reference. Hence, I have personally designed a simple baking chart that you can use in the kitchen!!



This conversion chart is absolutely useful (and beautiful hehe) if you guys prefer using a scale rather then measuring cups. Using a scale can help reduce your clean up time! LOL! Great for ppl like me who don't enjoy the cleaning process after baking. This baking chart is handy with all basic conversion that I personally thing useful when baking.

Wait! that is not all, it wouldn't only look pretty framed in your kitchen, you can even framed it up and give it away as a gift! There is 2 size to choose from, if you prefer a bigger chart you can choose an A4 size and if you already have a frame suitable for an 4R photo, feel free to download the 4R size.

Free Printable Baking Chart:
Baking Chart 1 - 4R
Baking Chart 2 - 4R
Baking Chart 1 - A4
Baking Chart 2 - 4R

From the bottom of my heart, enjoy!!!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment